|Theoretically Possible levels|
|Two Player levels|
|10||Come Again Rock||Yes|
|Three Player levels|
For most of this level, the blue and green players will have exactly the same route, and you can press the buttons for both of them at the same time. Don't worry about the bombs exploding at the beginning - it's just there to look nice.
- (Both Players) Move right twice, then left once. Collect the crystal to the right and the crystal to the top of where the rock you dropped was. Move down one space after collecting the top crystal.
- Move directly right until you collect the crystal left of the spider. Move left, then right, killing the spider.
- Move up once, then left until you can't go any further. Move down until you can't go any further. Move right once.
- Go down once, then directly right until you can't go any further. Move left once.
- Move right once, then directly down until you can't get any further down. Move right until you collect the crystal. Move up until you collect the next one.
- Move up once, then right twice. Move left once, up once, left once, right once then down until you're one space above the line of rocks. The green player only has two rocks in their line, the blue player three.
- With the green player, walk directly right until you're in between two crystal - orbs. Go up, collecting two, then keep heading down until you've collected the last one. Level complete!