|Theoretically Possible levels|
|Two Player levels|
|Three Player levels|
|11||The Key is Key||Yes|
|13||Try to Flee||Yes|
|14||Boom Boom Boom||Yes|
|16||On The Run||Yes|
|25||Chains of Madness||Yes|
1. Run south and follow the path to A.
2. The instant the first sticky ball passes by, follow it north to the gold key, then immediately go east and collect the crystals until you're standing at B.
3. Push the rock to your left west, then go northeast and follow the path to C.
4. Wait at C, and the instant the first sticky ball fills the hole, continue northwest and collect the cyan key.
5. Push the rock to your right east, then follow the path south all the way back to the area where B is, then follow the path northwest to D.
6a. If you're not getting Speed Diamond, skip to Step 7.
6b. SPEED DIAMOND: If you're attempting this achievement, the instant you reach D, wait a split second (for the second rock to finish falling, otherwise it'll crush you), then push the first rock right 1 space. If done correctly, the two sticky balls will now go back the way they came, following one another closely (if you're not sure if you did this correctly, continue following the steps and Step 8b will verify if you did it right).
7. Go south and collect the crystals until you're standing at E. Once the two rocks to the right stop falling, push the bomb to your right 2 spaces east, then go around to the bomb at F and push it all the way east until you're standing at G.
8a. If you aren't attempting Speed Diamond, skip to Step 9.
8b. SPEED DIAMOND: If at this time, one of the sticky balls goes south down the path where C is located, then you won't finish the level in less than 50 seconds. If it worked correctly, both sticky balls should be at the top of the map now.
9. Wait at G until the first sticky ball passes by your right, then go to H and wait for the second sticky ball to fill the final hole.
10. Follow the path southwest, east, then north and collect the crystal at I.
11. Push the rock to your right east, then go and collect the crystal at J.
Level completion time: 52 seconds if you did Step 6a, 43 seconds if you did Step 6b.