|Theoretically Possible levels|
|Two Player levels|
|Three Player levels|
The red line shows you the route you need to take, and the white arrows mean you'll need to wait a bit for the sticky balls. Sticky balls always travel clockwise - be careful to avoid them.
- Go and collect the crystal, avoiding the sticky ball. Wait where the white cross is on the image, and wait for the sticky ball to fall into the hole.
- Go through into the second room, collecting the crystal. A rock will drop behind you. Avoiding the sticky ball, collect the crystal above the hole and wait at the white cross for the sticky ball to fall into the hole.
- Walk to the filled hole. When the next sticky ball has touched the crystal and is going away, follow it. Wait for it to go in and out of the thin room, then enter there and wait on the white cross. When the ball passes you, follow the room to a crystal above a hole, collect it and move up one space. Wait for the sticky ball to fill the hole.
- Go into the next room with a distorted sticky ball. Push the rock right of it left one space and wait for it to fill the hole.
- The final room contains three sticky balls. Follow the red path shown on the image, following the sticky balls clockwise. When you get to the three crystals blocking a hole, collect them then step where indicated by a white cross. Wait for the sticky balls to fill the holes, then collect the final crystals.