|Theoretically Possible levels|
|Two Player levels|
|10||Come Again Rock||Yes|
|Three Player levels|
The blue line repesents the blue player (Player One)
The green line repesents the green player (Player Two)
A thick line means you need to shuffle there.
- (Blue Player) Avoid the teleporter. Collect the crystal below the hole then go to the room on the right.
- Collect the bottom crystal. Go up once, right once, up one, left one and up one to let the rocks drop. Collect the last crystals in this room, go back to where you started, go through the teleporter and go left once.
- (Green Player) Avoid the teleporter. Collect the crystal above the hole then go to the room on the left.
- Collect the crystal on the top of the three first. Collect the one below it, then move out the way to let the rock fall through the log. Collect the last four crystals in this room.
- Collect the crystals and key at the bottom of the level. Go back to where you started and go through the teleporter.
- Go through the teleporter on the right.
- (Blue Player) Go into the right teleporter, but you will not teleport. Walk up to one space below the silver key.
- (Green Player) Go to one space below a silver safe.
- (Blue Player) Collect the silver key, then go through the left teleport. Collect the crystals in this room, avoiding the sticky ball.
- (Green Player) Shuffle right then left, to drop the bombs. Collect the crystals at the top and bottom of this room and level complete!