|2008 - 2009 - 2010|
- Mid-month - FunOrb website goes online with a teaser.
- 27th - FunOrb is released. 18 games are available in both English and German.
- 12th - Transmogrify is released.
- 26th - Stellar Shard is released; so is the first news post, celebrating Funorb's 1 month birthday.
- 9th - The multiplayer lobby is updated. Arcanists is made available to free players, but rated games are still members only. Shattered Plans is released.
- 23rd - Zombie Dawn is released. Achievements can now be viewed online and be compared with other players.
- 30th - Shattered Plans single player is released. Players can also face AI opponents in multiplayer.
- 7th - Crazy Crystals is released.
- 20th - Arcanists development diaries are released, showing future updates to the game.
- 21st - Hostile Spawn is released.
- 3rd - Escape Vector is released.
- 5th - Quick Chat is released.
- 18th - Arcanists receives a series of updates, including team play, 2 new maps, 6 new Arcane spells, 2 new spell books and Prestige Hats.
- 9th - The Highscores & Ratings page and Hall of Fame ticker are released.
- 16th - Tor Challenge is released. Unrated multiplayer games of Shattered Plans are made available to free players.
- 30th - Pixelate is released.
- 8th - You can now make membership payments straight to Wallie instead of using PaybyCash.
- 13th - The Orb Points table and Dungeon Assault are released.
- 20th - The French version of FunOrb is released.
- 27th - Orb Defence is released.
- 5th - The Java certificate on all games is renewed. Dungeon Assault receives a series of updates.
- 10th - Pool is released.
- 24th - Orb Downloads and the Community Homepage are released.
- 8th - Brick-à-Brac is released.
- 15th - Pool receives two new game modes: 8 Ball Doubles and Killer Pool (for 2-8 players).
- 22nd - Deko Bloko and the Halloween 2008 event are released.
- 5th - Zombie Dawn Multiplayer is released.
- 19th - Unrated games of Zombie Dawn Multiplayer are made available to free players.
- 20th - Brazilian Portuguese version of FunOrb is released.
- 20th - Vertigo 2 is released.
- 21st - FunOrb joins Facebook.
- 4th - Arcanists receives a update, which includes a new book and a new map.
- 11th - The website gets a new Christmas theme; the games don't.
- 17th - Orb Defence gets an update, which includes 2 new levels, 2 new Norb types, full access to First Fight for free players and Pincer and Breakout no longer needing the Zoomo achievement unlocked.
- 18th - The Grassy Hills map in Arcanists gets a Christmas theme; three sets of Arcanists costumes become available in the Orb Downloads section.