|2008 - 2009 - 2010|
- 8th - The winners of two competitions announced on the forums had lasted a long time, but the winners were announced today.
- 15th - Armies of Gielinor, a game based on RuneScape was released today, with many bugs and glitches which were then fixed over the next couple of weeks. It replaced Arcanists on the top of the top ten list for a short time.
- 5th - Ataxtix is released. Shortly after it is taken down.
- 9th - Ataxtix is re-released under the new name Virogrid. Two achievements which contain the game name have been renamed.
- 26th - Armies of Gielinor receives its first update, which adds new achievements and the option to play team-based games.
- 12th - The first Developer Diary about Pirate Empires is released, detailing new ways to combat lag and improve client-server speed.
- 18th - Non-paying members with 42 or more achievements gain the ability to post in the forums.
- 19th - Miner Disturbance receives its first update. Some achievements are added, the original volcano becomes fully free to play, and the Super Volcano is added for paying members.
- 30th - The second Developer Diary about Pirate Empires is released, detailing the scaling of the game and the first few test runs.
- 1st - Zombie Dawn UK levels are added.
- 11th - The Offence System is updated, across FunOrb and RuneScape, providing expiration dates for offences.
- 14th - The second update for Armies of Gielinor is released, with runes and prestige coats of arms.
- 28th - An update for Brick-à-Brac adds 30 members-only single-player levels and 15 free-to-play multiplayer levels.
- 9th-17th - Members can participate in a Kickabout League beta.
- 25th - The Achievements system is updated, introducing global achievements, the wall of achievements, and new achievements for Arcanists and Brick-à-Brac.
- 1st - Kickabout League is released.
- 8th - Zombie Dawn Multiplayer is updated with 16 new maps and becomes entirely free-to-play.
- 22nd - Escape Vector is updated with a members-only hard mode and simulator levels, and the entire normal mode becomes free-to-play.
- 5th - Deko Bloko receives a minor update, gaining 8 achievements.
- 13th - Steel Sentinels is released.
- 3rd - Dungeon Assault is expanded with a raft of new achievements.
- 1st - A "display name" feature is added to RuneScape and FunOrb.
- 14th - A handful of maps are added to Armies of Gielinor.
- 28th - The Hallowe'en 2009 event is released.
- 16th - Shattered Plans is revamped and relaunched.
- 25th - The first Armies of Gielinor single-player campaign is released.
- 3rd - Bouncedown is released for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- 17th - Bachelor Fridge is released.