|Description||Complete all Championships, with a total time less than 36 minutes, 30 seconds|
|Game||Hold the Line|
|Orb Points||500||Orb Coins||5|
To complete all the championships in this very hard time schedule, you need to have different strategies for each type of course. These are pretty much the same tips used for Racing Veteran, but if you really want this achievement you must master all of these.
- For Classic courses, you need to focus on simply speed. This is the easiest type of course!
- For Desert courses, the grip gets worse. By now you should be very good at desert, so it should be no problem.
- Alpine courses are probably the toughest tracks of them all. With low grip, it gets frustrating. Make good use of blue power-ups, and let go of the up arrow key on most turns.
- Night courses have grip like Classic courses, however the tracks are much harder. This is because of cars parked on the side of the road, and how everything is dark! Just stay focused, try to avoid the parked cars, and Night is cake.
Recommended Times for CoursesEdit
- Classic: Under 7 minutes
- Desert: Under 9 minutes and 30 seconds
- Alpine: Under 9 minutes
- Night: Under 11 minutes
Just keep trying! This achievement is a toughie, so good luck!