|Description||Cause a 10-second long explosion and escape|
|Orb Points||300||Orb Coins||3|
- Pre-dug shaft
- Micro drill
- Go down the shaft, killing and looting myths on the way.
- Keep looting myths until a hard hat and dynamite are obtained.
- Other objects, particularly the climbing hooks and a gas mask, are useful, but not vital.
- Also make a note of where the highest effluvium ore is, as it will likely be the most convenient escape from after making the explosion.
- After obtaining the needed items, find an effluvium ore.
- To improve the odds of getting the achievement, make sure that the ore is completely buried with no gas leaking near it.
- Starting at the bottom, dig a hole that is 3 blocks wide and 6 blocks high, leaving one accessible block somewhere in the middle.
- The effluvium ore should be located two blocks under the center of the hole.
- The picture shows an example setup.
- Place a dynamite on the remaining block, and quickly expose the effluvium.
- To ensure best results clear the 5 blocks that form an upside down U shape, starting with the left, through the top, and to the right.
- The effluvium should produce enough gas to sustain the explosion.
- When the explosion stops, escape quickly.
- Checking the achievements page after the explosion has stopped will tell if the 10 seconds mark was reached.
- Hard hat
- Micro drill
- Gas mask
Do the same as for method 1, only digging down until reaching the effluvium instead of falling down the shaft. Also, due to starting with all the needed equipment, there is no need to loot myths on the way.
Effluvium chamber exampleEdit
- This achievement was released during the 2009 Halloween event so many people assumed that it was a Halloween achievement.