Mission Briefing Edit
- With the nuke we now need to capture an alien ship. The location of a second alien base has been found and your task is to infiltrate the base and steal a ship. We will only get one chance to do this so good luck!
- Get your team to the alien transporter
- The map in this mission is randomly generated. So it will be different every time you play this mission.
- The number of aliens in this mission can be lowered by proceeding upstairs early. Becareful however, the aliens are able to swarm any soldier who is upstairs.
- The distance between the starting point and the alien transporter is short. You can sprint to your destination provided that you have high speed, health points and strong armour.
- The mission can be ended by killing all the aliens without reaching the alien transporter.
- Any soldiers who die or fall unconscious in this mission will not proceed to the last mission.
- You will not be able to save the game or change equipment after this mission
Killing Method: Go into the base a little bit with a soldier on sprint(and kill any aliens you see) and get back to the entrance in a hiding position. Aliens will come in 1, 2 or 3 at a time, kill them. When no more come after about 5 turns, proceed to a staircase.
Have your soldiers in a hiding position as close to the stairs as possible but make sure that no alien can shoot you from the upper level. Send 1 soldier upstairs in a hiding position and the aliens will swarm in on the soldier. The aliens will (hopefully) not have enough time to reach and kill the soldier. Use your other soldiers to kill the aliens until all the aliens are killed. The mission should end automatically.
Running Method: Alternatively, you can turn sprint mode on and run to the destination. This is easier in some cases as if all your soldiers have 75-80+ time, you can win in two moves if you find the stairs on the first turn. If not you can win in three. Aliens rarely block your way, and it's recommended that you ignore them. Restart if any soldiers fall unconscious because they will not continue to mission 4-3.
|ACT 1 - Reconstruction|
|ACT 2 - Invasion|
|1A:||Recover||1B:||Recover||2:||City Mission (x4)|
|2:||UFO - Transporter||3A:||Defence||3B:||Defence|
|4:||City Mission (x2)||4:||UFO - Invader||5:||Invasion|
|ACT 3 - Retaliation|
|1:||City Mission (x2)||1A:||UFO - Dominator||1B:||Base of Operations|
|2A:||Siege||2B:||Siege||3:||City Mission (x2)|
|3A:||Base of Operations||3B:||UFO - Dominator|
|ACT 4 - Domination|