Mission Briefing Edit
- Our fighter craft have managed to bring down an alien UFO!
- From what information the Americans have managed to provide us, these small UFOs are mainly used for transportation of small groups and scouting missions. Expect a crew of about eight aliens.
- Currently the Americans have been unsuccessful in actually capturing a UFO. The aliens tend to leave a small number of soldiers outside to delay the attackers while they repair the damage and attempt to escape. Details on their weaponry are sketchy but what reports we have indicate they use bio weapons that spread acid over large areas.
- Unfortunately due to what the Americans have told us, we cannot proceed with caution. You must attempt to get your men on board the aliens' craft before they can escape.
- Gain entry to the UFO
- Do not allow the aliens to regain control
While placing your soldiers, note that there may be some aliens outside of the UFO, so be aware of this. Kill all the approaching aliens and until no more aliens come. Then approach the UFO and kill the aliens from the outside, use grenades if necessary. The aliens inside may attack you automatically at your turn. To avoid this, attack the aliens from their back or just kill them from a greater distance. The aliens will not move even if you are right outside of the entrance. You need to kill all the aliens before they can escape. When all the aliens are killed, the mission will end automatically.
|ACT 1 - Reconstruction|
|ACT 2 - Invasion|
|1A:||Recover||1B:||Recover||2:||City Mission (x4)|
|2:||UFO - Transporter||3A:||Defence||3B:||Defence|
|4:||City Mission (x2)||4:||UFO - Invader||5:||Invasion|
|ACT 3 - Retaliation|
|1:||City Mission (x2)||1A:||UFO - Dominator||1B:||Base of Operations|
|2A:||Siege||2B:||Siege||3:||City Mission (x2)|
|3A:||Base of Operations||3B:||UFO - Dominator|
|ACT 4 - Domination|