Mission Briefing Edit
- This is it! You are inside the aliens' mothership. Locate the pulse maggot spawning pit and take it out! Once you reach the location, plant the nuke on the control deck above it and fight your way back out to the transporter ship. Hopefully the distraction of your presence will divert their attention away from the nuke itself. But be quick! the aliens will easily be able to swamp you if you take too long. Good luck! Earth and the survival of humanity depend on you now.
- Get the nuke to the charge point on the top floor above the pulse maggot pit
- Evacuate your team to the entry point
- The map in this mission is randomly generated. So it will be different every time you play this mission.
- The number of aliens in this mission is the same as the previous mission.
- The number of aliens in this mission can be lowered by proceeding upstairs early. Becareful however, the aliens are able to swarm any soldier who is upstairs.
- The mission can be ended by killing all the aliens without planting the nuke.
This is the last mission! Once you complete this mission, the "Defender of Civilisation" achievement will be obtained!
Use the same strategy as Act 4 Mission 2, Infiltration. Explore through a bit into the base and go back to the entrance in a hiding position. Kill the incoming aliens until no more will come after 4-5 turns. Then proceed to a staircase in a hiding position, send 1 soldier upstairs in a hiding position. The aliens will swarm in, use your other soldiers to kill them. If you manage to kill all the aliens, the mission should end automatically.
You must plant the nuke to the charge point which can be found at the large area at the centre of the upper level. It is recommended that you kill a good number of aliens on the upper level before planting the nuke, as the aliens will swarm to the large area and attack.
If the soldier carrying the nuke has high speed (85+) and is close to the charge point, it can sprint (with sprint mode on) safely up the charge point and back down to a safe hiding point. The soldier who plants the nuke will carry information which must be brought back to the starting point. The aliens will swarm to the large area. All you need to do is turn the sprint mode on and run home, hoping that you won't run into masses of aliens.
|ACT 1 - Reconstruction|
|ACT 2 - Invasion|
|1A:||Recover||1B:||Recover||2:||City Mission (x4)|
|2:||UFO - Transporter||3A:||Defence||3B:||Defence|
|4:||City Mission (x2)||4:||UFO - Invader||5:||Invasion|
|ACT 3 - Retaliation|
|1:||City Mission (x2)||1A:||UFO - Dominator||1B:||Base of Operations|
|2A:||Siege||2B:||Siege||3:||City Mission (x2)|
|3A:||Base of Operations||3B:||UFO - Dominator|
|ACT 4 - Domination|