Mission Briefing Edit
- Now we have the aliens' codes from the Dominator UFO we need to access an alien database stored within one of their bases.
- Your team is to enter the facility and attempt to reach the command room on the upper deck of the base. Your primary objective is to locate the alien commander, recover its database and escape the base from the evac point.
- Proceed with extreme caution as the base is likely to be heavily defended.
- Kill the alien commander
- Escape with the data
- The map in this mission is randomly generated, so it will be different every time you play this mission.
- This mission can be ended by killing all the aliens without escaping.
- Soilders knocked unconsious in the mission WILL NOT continue to the next.
You must be cautious at all times. Go through the base a little bit and run back at the entrance. The aliens will come in 1, 2 or 3 at a time, kill them until no more will come. Then find a staircase and on the upper level, follow the path to get closer to the commander by following the commander symbol (which looks like an alien with a red nose), killing aliens along the way. Locate the room with another staircase leading upwards. Depending on the difficulty, there will be a couple of aliens (on hard mode, there are 3, including the commander). Kill them all, walk over the commander's corpse to grab the data.
Then all you need to do is run home! You can also run on the roof because the game thinks your outside while on the roof.
|ACT 1 - Reconstruction|
|ACT 2 - Invasion|
|1A:||Recover||1B:||Recover||2:||City Mission (x4)|
|2:||UFO - Transporter||3A:||Defence||3B:||Defence|
|4:||City Mission (x2)||4:||UFO - Invader||5:||Invasion|
|ACT 3 - Retaliation|
|1:||City Mission (x2)||1A:||UFO - Dominator||1B:||Base of Operations|
|2A:||Siege||2B:||Siege||3:||City Mission (x2)|
|3A:||Base of Operations||3B:||UFO - Dominator|
|ACT 4 - Domination|