|Release||November 20, 2008|
Vertigo 2 is a platform game which features both single and multiplayer and was released on November 20, 2008.
The aim of the game is to paint all of the blue tiles purple by jumping up and down to reach each "layer" of tiles. Each level consists of a variety of obstacles to make the game more challenging as well as moving platforms, teleporters and other collectables that may be useful.
|Standard Game||Play from the starting tutorials at level 1 all the way up to level 50. This mode is only available in single player mode.|
|Time Attack||Race against the clock to paint all the tiles on the map as fast as possible and earn medals - either gold, silver or bronze. This mode is only available in single player mode.|
|Co-op||2 Players can work together to paint all the blocks on the map purple. If either player is killed, both players have to start again. This mode is only available in multiplayer unrated games.|
|Paint Off||2 players compete off to paint as much as the map as possible in their own colour - either purple or blue. In this mode, you can only pick your own colour of paint and any paint you pick up is immediately replaced. Also note that you cannot paint the blocks that the paint pots are on. When the time limit is reached, the player with the most blocks of their colour is victorious. This mode is only available in multiplayer games.|
We need these sub-pages to be done. Any information or strategies that would help will be much appreciated. Please give any info you can on this talk page or add it to the sub pages.
|Image||Name||Requirement||Orb Points||Orb Coins||Members?||Sorter|
|A Paint Odyssey||
Complete levels 21 to 30
|All Play and No Work||
Achieve gold medal times in time trial mode across levels 21 to 30
|One Final Thing||
Complete levels 41 to 50
Achieve gold medal times in time trial mode across levels 1 to 10
|Partners in Paint||
Complete 15 levels in Co-op mode in one sitting
Complete levels 1 to 10
Achieve gold medal times in time trial mode across levels 31 to 40
Complete levels 31 to 40
|The World is Not a Brush||
Achieve a Rating of 1500 in Paint-off mode
|This is Hardly Logical||
Achieve gold medal times in time trial mode across levels 11 to 20
Win a Rated Paint-off round while in possession of the skull during Halloween
|Where No Painter Has Gone Before||
Complete levels 11 to 20
|Without a Hitch||
Achieve gold medal times in time trial mode across all levels
Did you notice a missing achievement? You can help the FunOrb Wiki by making a page for it. Simply type the achievement name in this box to make a page for it.
- Vertigo 2 is the remake of the Jagex classic Vertigo. You used to be able to play the classic Vertigo on Jagex's website here., but it has been taken down.
- Since Transmogrify was released, this is the first game that is fully available to free players, aside from fullscreen mode.
- This is also the first game in FunOrb to have a Co - op mode accessible from the multiplayer lobby.
- In Achievements Online, "Paintology" achievement is called "Prince of the Tutorial" and "One Final Thing" is called "One final thing I have to do...". Also "Where No Painter Has Gone Before", "This is Hardly Logical", "All Play and No Work" have added "..." and uncapitalised some letters. This has been reverted.
- The achievement "Steep Purple" is a reference to the band Deep Purple.
- This is one of the few games fully accessible to free players on its release.