This is the first level where you will see metal blocks. You may learn more about such items via the Vertigo 2 main page.
|B||Tile starts out blue||C||Purple tile with a purple paint pot on top|
|P||Tile starts out purple||Blue tile with a blue paint pot on top|
|M||Tile starts out metal||O||Metal tile with a coin on top|
|F||Tile starts out fan||J||Metal tile with jetpack on top|
|G||Tile starts out glue|
- Go right then left.
- Drop down and paint the 2 blue tiles on the bottom level.
- Jump up to the set of 3 blue tiles and paint two of them.
- Jump up again, grab the paint pot and then paint the tile beside you.
- Paint the remaining tile.
Note: The walkthough guarantees a gold metal.
- Move left then right.
- This will skip the level preview, grab the paint and then paint the tile beside you.
- Jump up to the top floor.
- You should have painted the only tile.
- Fall down to the platform shortly below in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
- Paint the 3 tiles of this floor.
- Jump up to where you previously were and pick up the paint pot.
- Fall down to the lowest floor and paint the remaining tiles as fast as possible.